Saturday, August 04, 2007

True And Real Friendship Statements !

Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief.

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero.

The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise this to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover.

~ Joseph Addison.

I cannot concentrate all my friendship on any single one of my friends because no one is complete enough in himself.

~ Anais Nin.

No one person can possibly combine all the elements supposed to make up what everyone means by friendship.

~ Francis Marion Crawford.

A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight.

~ Unknown.



A Small Friendship Poem !

I believe in angels,
The kind that heaven sends,
I am surrounded by angels,
But I call them friends.


~ Aizabel Parinas.