Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Sweet Friendship Poem !



I learned that God sends friends when
we need them the most and every friend
has a special purpose in our lives.



I learned that we often find
new friends in unexpected places.





I learned that despite the distance
between us, a real friendship grows
across the miles.



I learned that though we sometimes
expect someone to kick us down,
a true friend helps us stand back up.





I learned that we should not wait to
express our appreciation for our friends--
if we do, it will be too late.



I learned that we should be open to a
friend's view as two people can look at the
same thing and see something different.





I learned that we should not judge
our friends but respect their
way of life even if we disagree with it.



I learned that we should not only
take the time to talk to our friends,
but we should also listen and try
to understand.
If we can't understand,
we should accept.





I learned that our friends should
always take something good away with
them each time they cross our path.





I learned that friends sometimes
hurt us unintentionally, but we
should forget and forgive.





I learned that friends change
over time and that such change should
be welcomed as it's necessary for growth.



I learned that friends sometimes need
time and space, and we should
be thoughtful and understanding
of their needs.





I learned that you should treat a friend
kindly today, for the people we love the most
are often taken away from us too soon.



I learned that friendship is a candle
that lights our way, and though
it flickers against the
winds of time, distance, and change,
its beauty endures
and shines forever in our hearts.







~ Unknown.