Thursday, December 23, 2010

Magical Friendly Poem !



When You Can't Smile !!!

On those days when nothing's right
When sorrow seems to be your plight
Give a thought to me, I 'm always there
I'll lend a smile, you know I care!

If happiness seems far away
And dark clouds cover up the day
I'll send you something you can't find
A lovely thought to ease your mind

Life's journey may not be so smooth
But friends can lighten up your mood
Reach out to me, you'll find me there
When you feel lost and life's unfair

I'll lend this smile and helping hand
Knowing you will understand
One day I'll be reaching out to you
When it's my turn for feeling blue

So on this journey that we share
I'll keep you close in thought and prayer
May angels guard you all the while
But let me know, when you can't smile


~ Unknown.