Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Beautiful Friendship Quotes !

I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.

~ Charles R. Swindoll.


There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.

~ Unknown.


Where there are friends, there is wealth.

~ Titus Maccius Plautus.


If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

~ Unknown.


Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes is certain for those who are friends.

~ Richard Bach.