Friday, March 04, 2011

Amazing Friendship Sentences !



“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”

~ Winnie the Pooh.


“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”

~ Muhammad Ali.


“It's easier to make new friends than hold on to old ones.”

~ Malou Gil.


“I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.”

~ Abraham Lincoln.


“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”

~ Brandi Snyder.