Monday, June 04, 2012

Magical Friendship Quotes !





Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my message doesn't reach u,
But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,
I’m just giving u time to miss me!


~ Unknown.



"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is before you can meet again, and meeting again after a moment or lifetime is certain for those who are friends."


~ Richard Bach.



" A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away."


~ Unknown.



Your friendship is a treasured gift that I hold very dear,
For the love of a friend can mean so very much,
Each hour, each day, all year and I'm really glad your here.
And I am hoping you will know what warmth is in this thought..
You came into my life unexpected and God bless you...
For the many joys that your friendship's brought.


~ Unknown.