Friday, September 04, 2009

Unique Friendship Messages !!!



A Friend is never measured by the number of times he made u laugh.
But by the number of times he made you SMILE after you cried.



For all the Love you share,
for all the ways you care,
For all the times you are there.
You are special and beyond compare.
I just wanna say TAKE CARE..



You are the angel who I cherish so dearly
In this heart of mine,
The one who makes my day brighter,
by making my whole world shine..!



Wonderful people are carefully created by God,
Wonderful moments are carefully planned by God,
Wonderful friends like you are carefully gifted by God



All I wanted was some one to care for me
All I wanted was some one who would be there for me
All I ever wanted was some one who would be true
All I ever wanted was some one like U…



A true friend warms you with her presence,
trusts you with her secrets,
Remembers you in her prayers.



~ Unknown