Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy friendship Feelings !



I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.

~Robert Brault.


I once heard that everyone
needs someone to be thankful for,
someone they can look up to,
someone who makes each day
of living more joyous
and fulfilling;
someone who has the rare ability
to warm the heart
and lift the soul.
I've found such,
a person in you.
And the amazing thing
is that you do it,
simply by being you.


~ Unknown.


There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul.

~Edith Wharton.


Friends are the sailors who guide your rickety boat safely across the dangerous waters of life.

~Sare and Cate.