Thursday, January 20, 2011

Interesting Friendship Poem !






My love, my friend !




You are my life, my lover, my friend...
We will be together until the end...
After the end should there be more....
Again I will be forever yours...





Our souls have met and shall be one...
For the rest of our lives we will have fun...
Together as lovers, life partners and friends...
We will be soul mates again and again...





You brought out in me a gift of sweet love...
Reminding me there is God up above...
I see in your eyes, your face and your smile...
That life is a journey that's really worthwhile...





If my life should end in such a way...
That I can't say goodbye to you that day...
Know in your heart that we were one...
Forever and a day, unlike none





~ Unknown.


"You Are About To Discover The Ultra Rare Secrets To Stopping A Breakup, Divorce Or Getting Your Ex Back....Even If The Situation Seems Completely IMPOSSIBLE"