Thursday, November 17, 2011

Magical Friendship Sentences !



"Friends are like crayons they have many colors."

~ Adam Lighthizer and Jake Tracy.



"Friends stand by each other through thick and thin, every time you need me I will always be there for you. You make me happy, you make me laugh and you are the best friend anyone can ever have."

~ Unknown.


"Dont know what I'd ever do without you from the begining to the end, you've always been here right beside me so I call u my best friend, through the good times and the bad whenever I lose or if I win, I know one thing that never changes and thats you as my best friend."

~ Brandy.



"Friends know what you want them to know about you. Best friends know what you don't even know about yourself. And True friends help you build yourself from all they know."

~ Jessica Spellman.



"Pray the hinges of friendship never rust and the wings of love never lose a feather."

~ Bethany.