Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wonderful Friendship Quotes !



True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides it's evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island. To find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.

~ Baltasar Gracian.


"Far away but always near
I hold our relationship very dear;
never together but never apart;
you will always be in my heart "


~ Unknown.


I believe in angels,
The kind that heaven sends,
I am surrounded by angels,
But I call them friends.

~ Aizabel Parinas.



"Friends are those rare people who ask how you are
and then wait to hear the answer."

~ Unknown.



"When a friend's in trouble,
Don't insult him by asking what you can do,
think for yourself and start doing it."


~ Unknown.