Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cute Friendship Poems !







There's lots of things
With which I'm blessed,
My problems have been few,
But of all, this one's the best:
To have a friend like you.
In times of trouble
Friends will say,
"Just ask, I'll help you through it."
But you don't wait for me to ask,
You just get up and do it!
And I can think
of nothing more
That I could wisely do,
Than know a friend,
And be a friend,
And have a friend like you.



~ Unknown.





Your friendship is a treasured gift that I hold very dear,
For the love of a friend can mean so very much,
Each hour, each day, all year and I'm really glad your here.
And I am hoping you will know what warmth is in this thought..
You came into my life unexpected and God bless you...
For the many joys that your friendship's brought.



~ Unknown.