Thursday, June 07, 2012

Famous Friendship Quotes !






"True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island. To find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing."

~ Erin.


"I value my friends more than I value my life so when I say you're my friend it's
just as good as saying you're my life!"

~ Jaymee Syjuico.


True friends are the ones who never leave your heart, even if they leave your life for a while. Even after years apart, you pick up with them right where you left off, and even if they die, they're never dead in your heart.

~ Renee.


"Friends give us hope. They bring hope to our lives. When hope is gone so is the meaning of life and friends."

~ Unknown.


Image Courtesy: Friends18.com